3 Day “Wedding Weekend Package” – Our Most Popular Package:
- Access to The Barn at Noon on Friday (the freedom to start decorating, move in for the weekend)
- 1 hr Staffed Rehearsal
- Rehearsal Dinner Option at The Barn (Table and chairs can be set up prior to your arrival. Food Service is not included)
- Washington Dining Room (Formal Dining Area)
- Braddock Room (Rustic Lower Level, appetizers and after dinner party. Also space for the Rehearsal Dinner on Friday),
- Forbes Tap Room (one-of-a-kind bar area)
- Wedding Ceremony Grounds(which includes staff set up of chairs up to 175),
- Maiden’s Parlor (perfect for pre-wedding bride accommodations with vanities, mirrors, changing area),
- and the stunning French Quarters Bridal Suite (3 Bedroom 2 Bath, Den, Dining Room, Kitchen) for the weekend.
- Sunday check out is 12:00pm ( a breakfast or gift opening time is a nice option for Sunday morning)
Imagine arriving early Friday to The Barn at Madison with calm atmosphere to decorate and put the final touches the day before your wedding..no rushing around the day of your wedding. Enjoy the weekend stay at your own pace.
(Note: normal reception end times still apply, and overnight guests are welcome to retreat to the Bridal Suite area upon conclusion of the reception)
Note: The 3 Day Wedding Weekend Package is a Savings of more than $8,000 over individual daily rates. Over 95% of our bookings are for the ultimate 3 Day Package. The convenience, affordability, and luxurious overnight accommodations the French Quarters Bridal Suite offers speaks for itself. Stop in for a tour and find out why.
Friday 12:00pm – Sunday 12:00pm $6400
Please read these testimonials to see what our Brides have said about our Full Weekend Weekend.
1-Day Wedding & Reception Packages
Friday, Saturday, or Sunday events.
Access to The Barn at 8 am on event day
- Staffed Rehearsal (1. hr) week of wedding
- Washington Dining Room,
- Braddock Room (Lower Level),
- Forbes Tap Room,
- Wedding Ceremony Grounds(which include staff set up of chairs),
- Maiden’s Parlor (perfect for pre-wedding bride accommodations with vanities, mirrors, changing area)
8:00am – 10:00pm plus 1 hr clean up $5400
Parties/Small Events/Showers – Click Here for More Information
$500 4 hours (1 hr set up, 2 hour event, 1 hr clean up)
Includes up to 50 guests
Freedom to choose your own food, whether catered or casual
Staff will set up tables and chairs prior to your arrival.
Includes: Washington Room only, access to kitchen, and access to lower level bathrooms only.
Event Pricing for 4 hours total $500
+ Security Deposit
*Tables and up to 175 wooden chiavari chairs (See photo of chiavari chairs by clicking this link).
Are You Ready to Book Your Wedding? Ready to Schedule a Tour? – Click Here
* There is also an additional $500 Security Deposit required for wedding & reception events. This is for damages and cleanup fees that we would not normally have to incur. Security deposits minus assessed fees will be returned within 3 weeks.
* Also, these prices represent what we are currently booking events for any future date. By booking now, even for events 2 years out, you save. These rates may fluctuate at any time based on future availability and booking forecasts.
Thank you so much for all of your hard work and making our wedding day absolutely beautiful and perfect! It was wonderful to work with such a friendly and professional staff. We can never thank you enough.Ashley & Adam
Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts. You both went out of your way to make Deneen and I very happy on our special day.Brian and Deneen
The Barn at Madison is the perfect place if you’re looking for a venue to have your fairy tale wedding. Being able to use the entire venue for the weekend will surely enhance your experience. It turns your wedding day into a wedding weekend. Thanks again Brandon & Annie!John and Nicole
Brandon and Annie are not only professional but personable and easy to talk to and work with...My daughter and her new husband were thrilled with their special day and I believe that having it at the Barn at Madison was exactly what made their day incredible!!Mary
The staff at the Barn at Madison were absolutely fantastic. I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding. They made our special day so worthwhile.Lauren and Brandon