Rates at a Glance
See below for more details...
Wedding Weekend Package 1:
Friday Noon - Sunday Noon. Open Catering - Your Choice
Wedding Weekend Package 2:
Friday 3PM - Sunday 10AM. (Preferred Caterers Only)
Single Day (Saturday):
7AM - 10PM + 1 Hr Cleanup.
Single Day (Friday or Sunday):
7AM - 10PM + 1 Hr Cleanup.
3 Day “Wedding Weekend Package” – Our Most Popular Package:
- Access to The Barn on Friday (the freedom to start decorating, move in for the weekend)
- 1 hr Staffed Rehearsal
- Rehearsal Dinner Option at The Barn (Table and chairs can be set up prior to your arrival. Food Service is not included)
- Washington Dining Room (Formal Dining Area)
- Braddock Room (Rustic Lower Level, appetizers and after dinner party. Also space for the Rehearsal Dinner on Friday),
- Forbes Tap Room (one-of-a-kind bar area)
- Wedding Ceremony Grounds(which includes staff set up of chairs up to 175),
- Maiden’s Parlor (perfect for pre-wedding bride accommodations with vanities, mirrors, changing area),
- and the stunning French Quarters Bridal Suite (3 Bedroom 2 Bath, Den, Dining Room, Kitchen) for the weekend.
- Sunday check out ( a breakfast or gift opening time is a nice option for Sunday morning)
Imagine arriving early Friday to The Barn at Madison with calm atmosphere to decorate and put the final touches the day before your wedding..no rushing around the day of your wedding. Enjoy the weekend stay at your own pace.
(Note: normal reception end times still apply, and overnight guests are welcome to retreat to the Bridal Suite area upon conclusion of the reception)
Note: The 3 Day Wedding Weekend Package is a Savings of more than $8,000 over individual daily rates. Over 95% of our bookings are for the ultimate 3 Day Package. The convenience, affordability, and luxurious overnight accommodations the French Quarters Bridal Suite offers speaks for itself. Stop in for a tour and find out why.
Annie and Brandon were fantastic to work with! They made our special day stress-free as possible. The Barn at Madison offers a phenomenal location for wedding photos, since the venue provides a whimsical atmosphere. Thank you Anne and Brandon for a memorable weekend!
Dr. Alan and Mrs. Brooke Casciola
1-Day Wedding & Reception Packages for 150 guests or less
Note: September & October Weekends are Unavailable for booking Single Days at this time.
Access to The Barn at 7 am on event day
- Staffed Rehearsal (1. hr) week of wedding
- Washington Dining Room,
- Braddock Room (Lower Level),
- Forbes Tap Room,
- Wedding Ceremony Grounds(which include staff set up of up to 150 chairs),
- Maiden’s Parlor (perfect for pre-wedding bride accommodations with vanities, mirrors, changing area)
*Tables and up to 175 wooden chiavari chairs (See photo of chiavari chairs by clicking this link).
Are You Ready to Book Your Wedding? Ready to Schedule a Tour? – Click Here
* There is also an additional $500 Security Deposit required for wedding & reception events. This is for damages and cleanup fees that we would not normally have to incur. Security deposits minus assessed fees will be returned within 3 weeks.
* Also, these prices represent what we are currently booking events for any future date. By booking now, even for events 2 years out, you save. These rates may fluctuate at any time based on future availability and booking forecasts.
The Barn at Madison was an elegant, rustic, & exquisite venue that would be perfect for any couple's dream wedding. Brandon, Annie, & the rest of the staff were pleasant, extremely helpful, super flexible, & willing to make the Bride, Groom, & Bridal Party feel welcomed & keep the environment stress-free. I would definitely recommend this venue to any couple getting married & know that it will be a night that every guest will remember and be talking about for years to come.